Noncredit Certificate Programs - How To Apply
The noncredit programs, Spiritual Guidance Mentor Training certificate and Lifelong Learning, do not require transcripts, yet do require:
- A completed program application
- An admissions essay, details below. Essay must be typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 font and emailed as a Word document or PDF to email@example.com
- A non-refundable $35 application fee, taken at the time of application
Spiritual Guidance Mentor Training Certificate Essay Requirements
An original essay of 750-1000 words addressing the following:
- What are your personal, professional and educational goals?
- How will obtaining a Certificate in Spiritual Guidance Mentor Training (SGMT) help you achieve those professional, personal, and educational goals?
- How do you feel about one-on-one mentoring, public speaking, and teaching workshops?
- Tell us a bit about your background. Please include background on your personal and spiritual growth, personal spiritual practices (meditation, yoga, breathwork, etc.) your academic experience, workshops attended, and any other experiences and information you feel is relevant.
- Since this program is almost exclusively hosted in an online, distance education environment, describe how you will stay self-motivated, independently organized, and focused on your studies
Lifelong Learning Essay Requirements
Submit a 500 word personal essay addressing your interest in the university and your intended goals.