Noncredit Certificate Programs - How To Apply
The noncredit programs, Spiritual Guidance Mentor Training Certificate and Lifelong Learning, do not require college transcripts, yet do require:
- Completed program application
- Admissions essay, details below.
- Completed Financial and Enrollment Agreement emailed to the applicant upon application confirmation.
- Completed Electronic Device Usage Agreement emailed to the applicant upon application confirmation.
- Non-refundable $35 application fee, taken at the time of application.
- Phone or video chat interview to be scheduled upon receipt of all above material.
Spiritual Guidance Mentor Training Certificate Essay Requirements
An original essay of 750-1000 words addressing the following (The essay must be typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 font and emailed as a Word document or PDF to email@example.com):
- What are your personal, professional, and educational goals?
- How will obtaining a Certificate in Spiritual Guidance Mentor Training (SGMT) help you achieve those professional, personal, and educational goals?
- How do you feel about one-on-one mentoring, public speaking, and teaching workshops?
- Tell us a bit about your background. Please include background on your personal and spiritual growth, personal spiritual practices (meditation, yoga, breathwork, etc.) your academic experience, workshops attended, and any other experiences and information you feel are relevant.
- Since this program is almost exclusively hosted in an online, distance education environment, describe how you will stay self-motivated, independently organized, and focused on your studies
Lifelong Learning Essay Requirements
Submit a 500-word personal essay addressing your interest in the university and your intended goals.