At a Glance
During these busy and challenging days, we find the need for community to be more important than ever. Dr. Kim Nolan and Dr. Peggy Rowe-Ward of A.U. 's Mindful Leadership program invites you to join them for a 1-day virtual retreat. Practicing mindfulness together, in (virtual) community, will help us to discover the inherent peace and calm that rests within each of us. It will also provide the opportunity to cultivate gratitude during a season of thanks and appreciation, inclusion, and recognition of collective, individual, historical challenges we all face. The core values of compassion for self and others is the foundation of the practice space we will create as our container for the retreat.
Please join us as we teach and practice simple powerful tools of mindfulness that include breathing, walking, eating, self-care/restoration and gratitude. Our intention is for participants to have a sense of what mindfulness practice looks and feels like, and how it can be carried forward, into your own life, after our time together.
Saturday November 13th, 2021
1:00pm - 4:00pm EST
- A comfortable seat (chair, cushion)
- A quiet space absent from background noise or other distractions
- A desktop or laptop with access to high-speed internet, webcam, and audio
- Access to Zoom - official access link sent via email upon registration
- Cost of Attendance: $50
- Hurry In! Only 98 total spots available